Windstream is one of the biggest service providers in the field of the email, internet, and phone. Windstream services are very common in rural areas of the US. When you create a new Windstream Login username, you get a free email and that becomes your Windstream username followed by windstream.net. All the prior legacy email address users can log in with the earlier email addresses before moving to Windstream Email login.
How to Login Windstream Email Account
- For logging, go to the Windstream sign-in page.
- You can directly click on the Windstream login page and click the Sign In at the top of the desktop screen.
- If you are having a problem logging into the Windstream email then you may have to update your version of the browser.
- During the modem installation, you should have selected your username and password as your Windstream email account.
- Next, you will see the Windstream email login page.
- Enter your Windstream Login username and password. If you have not created Windstream email then press the button on “Register for access here” and follow the instructions.
How to Add Windstream Additional Email Address
As a customer of Windstream, you can create up to 5 free emails. Your first username is used to manage your account and has full administrative access to every account features. The primary account holder can generate unique usernames and emails for other members. All email address includes its own different inbox.
If you have not created your own administrative Windstream login username yet, go to the Sign In webpage and click on the “Register for access here” above the form. Follow the guidance on the next page.
When you have your main Windstream account created, you can instantly start adding additional usernames with their individual email and mailbox.
To add a new user, follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.windstream.net
- Click on the My Account & Support
- After that, click on the Manage My Account
- Then, Enter your email and password
- After that, click on the Login
- Once you have to log in, click the Change User Names, Passwords, and Email accounts
- In the User Name, Password, & Email Manager screen, you will get a row for Add Email.
- Enter the New User Name and Password boxes.
- Click add and the email account will be added.